Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I Did It!

I have done it. I proposed to my girlfriend of almost 6 years and she said yes! So Janet and Stuart are now engaged, and heading towards the altar.

Actually, we are more strolling towards the altar as the wedding date we've chosen is in 2 years time. This is gives us plenty of time to make our own plans and not rush in order to avoid missing out on venues etc. It also gives us plenty of time to document it all in this fantastic blog!

Janet and I are both 22 and live in Victoria, Australia. We attended the same high school but got to know each other a bit more in Year 11 (Form 5 for old-school readers). We got together, started dating and now live together in a lovely unit/house with a very mischievous cat.

I'd love to share more information, but I'm going to save some for the months down the track. Besides, Janet and I will both be posting wedding developments, so I need to save some news for my gorgeous fiancée!

-Stu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home