Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The regime

I think most girls feel that when their time comes to walk up the aisle, they need to review their current level of beauty, and perhaps improve it.
Nothing crazy, but this is the one day that putting your hand up in front of your face and protesting 'please don't take photos of me!', just won't suffice. This stage of your life will be the most documented and remembered, so you feel like you have to look the part.

I have not been spared from the feeling that this might be the time for a little 'spring clean'. Stuart is most generous with compliments, and I am aware of the features that make me who I am, which I will not change for all the diamonds in Africa. I may sound immodest here, but I am grateful for clear blue eyes with long lashes, Cupid's bow pout, gracefully arched brows, straight teeth and long, thick, chestnut tresses.

That said, however, I am realistic, and can also name a few features that could do with a polish. In time, I'll write about the things I'd like to target, how I'll do it, and of course, the results!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home