Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Face value

A few weeks ago I had a little rant about weight loss, in particular, my own goals.

Well, the next physical attribute worth assessing would be my complexion.
Growing up, I had a smooth, fair face, as yet unmarked by adolescent years. And then, along came the terrible teens, and a mass of pimples, just to give me something new to be angsty about. Luckily now, I have them under control, but they left plenty of open pores in their wake, which will not succumb to any toner, mask or exfoliation treatment I try. However, I’ve heard that dermabrasion may be the answer to my prayers, and the girls at work are full of praise for extraction facials.
Combined, these powerful treatments may just give me back the dewy, smooth complexion of my primary school years. Though, I’m yet to investigate how much one can expect to pay for such attention… gulp!

Despite the fact that we are still very young bunnies, I've also noticed that I have some tiny little wrinkles under my eyes. I've been slathering them with Revlon under-eye cream, but I'm yet to see them disappear. I don't know if it's stress or diet related, maybe tiredness - surely a 22 year old shouldn't be battling wrinkles yet! I've had dark circles under my eyes for as long as I can remember, and I know that regular sleep and perhaps more iron in my diet would probably fix those - maybe I need to escape to a health camp! Oh, but then I would miss Stu!

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Ren said...
You SO sound like me. I have tiny wrinkles under my eyes too. And the shadows, though that may be because of a lack of sleep. Heh.

9:56 PM
..............................

Janet & Stu said...
I think that my kindred spirit might just be located on the other side of the Westgate!

3:08 PM

..............................

Janet & Stu said...
Gee, we really need to set up two identities here!

3:08 PM

8/17/2005 2:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home