Saturday, October 29, 2005

The Jewels

Today, I received the jewellery set which I will be wearing at our wedding. The set consists of a hair comb, two pairs of earrings (I'm indecisive), and a necklace. All feature draping silver chain and clear Czech crystals, and the necklace is accented with a stunning pewter centrepiece, lending a romantic vintage flair. I will soon update with photos, so you too can sigh at their beauty.

I have worn the same pendant for over six years, which my beloved gave me for my seventeenth birthday. So stunning is this bridal set, I am happy to have a pocket sewn into the bodice of my dress, so that I can keep the pendant close, and indulge in wearing something truly perfect for the day.

The intricacy and balanced design are a credit to their creator, and I thank her profusely for providing me with pieces which will inspire the rest of my outfit. Of course, I will beg her to make something unique for the bridesmaids as well, lucky girls!

1 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

ZZZZZZZZzzzz

5/17/2006 8:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home