Tuesday, August 16, 2005

We can work it out...

I think most people would agree that running around the streets at night isn't the safest activity. Despite millions of combat classes and a feisty attitude towards attackers, it's easy to worry that someone might want to steal my jumper, or something...

Alas, thought I, I'll have to stop running. I have a stationary bike at home, for wet weather days, but it's just not as challenging as pounding the pavement.

But then my knight in shining armour came to the rescue, and offered to ride his bike as I run. How delightful!
So if you see a curvy brunette running at an easy pace, with some cute, tall guy following on a bike, he's probably just helping her to get in shape - please don't run him over in a bid to protect her!

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

hee - you are more than welcome, sugarplum!

8/16/2005 10:06 pm  
Blogger DJ said...

LARF!

8/23/2005 2:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home